Monday, June 22, 2009

Father's Day















This was Jim's first official Father's Day this weekend and we made a last minute trip to Bham. I am so lucky to have such wonderful men in my life. Jim is the best daddy, friend, and husband I could ever ask for and I love him more and more everyday. He works so hard for us and I am so glad that he had a relaxing weekend lounging. Marshall loves him so much and it is so fun to watch them play together. I am sure that Marshall will want to be just like Jim when he is a little older.
My dad has always been special to me and I am thankful that he was chosen as mine. He has always been there for me through everything and I hope that he had a great Father's Day spending time with Marshall. Kaine (my bro) has 2 wonderful boys that are growing up way too fast. As you can see in the pictures, they did not want their pictures taken. Ha.. I just hope that they all had a special weekend and I love them all!

No comments:

Post a Comment