Monday, September 14, 2009

Early birthday present






This is Marshall's birthday present from us but he just happened to get it a little early. He has LOVED it! Although I have decided that I have a climber as you can see he goes over the front of it instead of the doors in the back. :) It is inflatable which was probably a mistake because it will probably be busted by his actual birthday? I know that boys are rough on toys but man.... We have had to rearrange lots of stuff because he is climbing on things onto other bigger things. (may I remind you that we have tile floor everywhere so climbing onto big things isn't the best thing to fall from) I can't believe that he is almost a year old. Where does the time go? I guess I will be pretty busy with this little monkey man for a good while!

No comments:

Post a Comment